Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery provides male breast reduction services to patients across the state of Texas, throughout the country, and from around the world; all of whom desire Dr. Vitenas to expertly assist in their Gynecomastia care. Our cosmetic surgery practice is located in Houston, Texas; we are only a few miles from Downtown, The Museum District, The Texas Medical Center and the Galleria. The sleek, modern office is situated close to a wide array of luxurious accommodations and fine dining establishments.
Whether you are planning on a day trip, a quick weekend getaway, or an extended stay, Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery is in the perfect spot. Area attractions include the beautiful beaches of Galveston, the Johnson Space Center, and Reliant Stadium. World class shopping is available at the famed Galleria, which includes a variety of specialty boutiques and premier stores. Our city is also home to some of the best chefs in the United States. We are excited to share the flavors and sights of Houston with you.
Our staff is available to assist you with out of town travel arrangements, accommodations, car service, and dining reservations. While making your decision for male breast reduction surgery, we strongly encourage you to speak with our expert staff, as they can walk you through the necessary steps to insure a hassle-free cosmetic surgery experience.
What will my process entail?
- Fill out the contact form, call our office, or send us an email; our Patient Coordinator will be in touch to discuss your wishes and concerns.
- Next, you’ll be asked to email photos to your Patient Coordinator, and set up a Skype session with Dr. Vitenas, so a surgical plan can be designed just for you.
- When you are ready to put down a deposit of $500, you may schedule your procedure.
- Then it will be time to make travel plans; we’ll be happy to help with your transportation and lodging arrangements.
- When you arrive in Houston, you will meet with Dr. Vitenas face-to-face for your preoperative appointment (usually the day before your surgery). You’ll have the opportunity to ask any last minute questions and get your post-operative instructions.
- After your procedure, take a day or two to recover, and then head back home. (The amount of recovery time you’ll need will be discussed when scheduling your procedure.)
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery is located on the corner of Richmond Avenue and Drexel Street. Our brand new office is bright and welcoming, providing our patients with the most advanced techniques in a safe environment. If you are considering traveling to our office for a Gynecomastia procedure, take a minute to call Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery at (281) 668-7370, or fill out the online patient contact form. We will be happy to explain your desired breast reduction procedure and assist setting up an online consultation appointment call our office, or send us an email; our Patient Coordinator will be in touch to discuss your wishes and concerns.